Some want more enjoyable penetrative sex, while others have given birth or are suffering from medical conditions that are triggered by loose vaginal muscles. Whatever the reason may be, strengthening the vagina should top the list of every woman’s priorities. If you are sick and tired of the loose sensation you get during sex, a tight vag will make your sex life incredible. In addition to this, you will have a healthy vagina for many years to come.
Reconstructive and tightening surgery can be a good choice but costs large amounts of money, so the best way to strengthen a loose vagina is by performing natural vaginal work outs. These exercises work by strengthening the walls of the vaginal lips with a series of hold and release methodologies. When these routines are complete, majority of women say that their self-confidence spikes through the roof. This is because they feel ten years younger: tight, strong, firm and not saggy.
Having consistency with these vaginal fitness exercises is a huge thing especially if paired up with the right diet. Most people tend to overlook the effectiveness of both and just lean towards the easier route which is getting a surgical procedure instead. It can work as well but it won’t be as permanent and as satisfying as going the more natural route. So, it’s time find the right diet and go on with these exercises that we have listed below to improve your overall tightness. Not only does it work on your private areas but throughout your whole body as well. Time to go through them all!
1. Straight Leg Raise
– Sit or lie down on you back with your legs straight out in front of you.
– Bend the knee of your non-operated leg to a 90-degree angle keeping your foot flat on the flooring.
– Tightenten the muscles on your straight leg by attempting to contract your quadriceps.
– Keep your quad tightened up, and after that gradually lift the run leg six inches off the floor (by contracting the front thigh muscles.).
– Hold for three seconds. Gradually lower your leg to the floor.
– On a mat or comfy surface, rest on your left side. Place your left hand behind your head while placing your right-hand man throughout your body.
– Bend your stacked knees so that your feet are behind you. Begin the motion by lifting the left knee up while keeping the feet together.
– Time out at the top of the movement and gradually lower your left knee down to the starting position.
3. Glute Bridges
– Lie on a workout mat with your knees bent so that your feet are flat on the flooring. Keep your back directly. Place your give out to your sides palms flat for stability.
– Raise your glutes off the floor by extending your hips upward while lowering through you heels. Continue till your back, hips and thighs remain in a straight line. Hold for a count of one.
– Go back to the start position by reducing your hips back to the flooring. Time out then repeat.
Stay motivated and you can attain your goals.