Hair loss is a health condition that can affect your scalp, but also your entire body. Anyone can experience hair loss women and man, including children.
There are many reasons that are causing this condition, such as: unhealthy diet, lack of minerals, some medications, stress, illness or genetics. According to the latest research almost 1/3 of the world’s population suffer from this problem.
But, you’re in luck as we have some good news. We’re offering you a natural solution that can be extremely effective for hair loss – guava leaves!
Many experts around the world claim that if you use guava leaves regularly you could regrow your hair due to vitamin B, which is the most important vitamin for a healthy hair.
How to use guava leaves?
The process of using guava to reduce hair fall is simple and easily can be prepared at home.
Things you need
– Guava leaves- 8-10
– Water- 1 liter
– Take 1 liter of water and start boiling it.
– Add 8-10 guava leaves to it and allow it to boil for 20 minutes.
– Allow the solution to cool down to room temperature.
– Apply the solution on your scalp and hair roots and provide a good massage to your scalp.
– Allow it to remain on your hair for 1-2 hours and then rinse your hair with warm water.
– You can also apply this mixture overnight for better and quick results.
– Use this natural remedy twice a week and within 1 month of time, the hair fall will be substantially reduced.
It is a most effective homemade remedy which will make your hair grow like crazy. It will reduce the hair fall quickly and strengthen your hair root.
Start using this remedy right from this weekend and have a lovely and attractive hair.