Baking soda is definitely one of the healthiest ingredients in the world. By revealing its healing properties, its popularity has significantly increased.
Among all its uses, baking soda can also used for hair quality improvement. It makes your hair shiner, healthy and cleanses the hair from different conditioner and toxic chemicals.
If you want to avoid all the chemical products full of various harmful substances, you should definitely try the following baking soda treatment to maintain and improve the health of your hair. You will be amazed by the results!
Preparation and application:
- Mix 1 part of baking soda and 3 parts of water in a small squeeze bottle.
- Then, apply this shampoo to wet or dry hair.
- Massage it well and leave it for 1 to 3 minutes.
- Afterwards, rinse well. For any remains, use warm water to clean them.
- After rinsing the hair, apply some vinegar rinse consisted of 1 part apple cider vinegar and 4 parts water.
- Also, add several drops of lavender, peppermint, and/or rosemary essential oil to suppress the vinegar smell.
- Tilt the head back, close your eyes, and distribute the rinse through the entire hair.
It may be a little difficult to wash your hair without foam as the standard shampoos but the results will totally amaze and change your opinion!